RE: [hreg] Internship?

  • Chris Biczynski
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002
      Give me a call on my cell phone.

      Christopher Biczynski
      Solarcraft, Inc
      13130 Stafford Road, Suite 125
      Stafford, Texas  77477

      TEL: 281 495 0438
      FAX: 281 495 0440
      CEL: 281 799 6434

      http://www.solarcraft.net
      cbiczynski@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Nubia Perez [mailto:nubiaperez@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 1:53 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] Internship?

      Hello all,

      I was wondering if any of you had any leads to paid/unpaid internship
      posssibilities in the renewable energy sector here in Houston? I am a
      (relatively) recent college graduate with a strong interest in
      international sustainable development. However, since I'm here in the
      "energy capital of the world" for the time being, I am in search of
      educating myself in this field.

      Thank you!!!!

      -Nubia Perez

      Support fair trade with every email! Sign up for free email
      you@...--->
      http://mail.ifairtrade.net

    • Robert Bruce Warburton
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002
        There are some schools mentioned in the Home Power Magazine. One school is in Northwest New Mexico near the area where Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah come together. The city is called Farmington. There is another school in Australia. Besides these schools, sometimes the Leisure Learning program off of Richmond has environmentally orientated programs like one that I attended during the summer of 2001. There is a man who does the Saturday course once a year during the summer. Also check out the September edition of Popular Mechanics. On page 96, they have a list of sites.

        Nubia Perez wrote:

        Hello all,

        I was wondering if any of you had any leads to paid/unpaid internship posssibilities in the renewable energy sector here in Houston? I am a (relatively) recent college graduate with a strong interest in international sustainable development. However, since I'm here in the "energy capital of the world" for the time being, I am in search of educating myself in this field.

        Thank you!!!!

        -Nubia Perez

        Support fair trade with every email! Sign up for free email you@...--->
        http://mail.ifairtrade.net

        Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email@... by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag

        Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
        Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
        http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/xbTolB/TM

        Subject: RE: [hreg] Electric Choice
        Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 18:08:21 -0500
        From: "Mike Ewert" <mewert@...>
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2002
          Please send your resume to c_c_foster@...

          Claude

          >From: Nubia Perez <nubiaperez@...>
          >To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [hreg] Internship?
          >Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
          >

          >Hello all,
          >
          >I was wondering if any of you had any leads to paid/unpaid internship
          >posssibilities in the renewable energy sector here in Houston? I am a
          >(relatively) recent college graduate with a strong interest in
          >international sustainable development. However, since I'm here in the
          >"energy capital of the world" for the time being, I am in search of
          >educating myself in this field.
          >
          >Thank you!!!!
          >
          >-Nubia Perez

          >Support fair trade with every email! Sign up for free email
          >you@...--->
          >http://mail.ifairtrade.net

        • Hill, Gerald D.
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12, 2002
            Good morning to all;

            Having read all the responses to the internship request of Ms. Perez, I
            would also like to offer opportunity to our students here at Texas Southern
            that have interest in the renewables arena. If you are also interested in
            making these available to interested students here, feel free to contact me
            via email (Hill_gd@...) or telephone at 713.313.7428.

            Thank you.

            Gerald Hill