Internship?

  • Nubia Perez
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
      Hello all,

      I was wondering if any of you had any leads to paid/unpaid internship posssibilities in the renewable energy sector here in Houston? I am a (relatively) recent college graduate with a strong interest in international sustainable development. However, since I'm here in the "energy capital of the world" for the time being, I am in search of educating myself in this field.

      Thank you!!!!

      -Nubia Perez

      Support fair trade with every email! Sign up for free email you@...--->
      http://mail.ifairtrade.net

      Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email@... by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag
    • Kevin L. Conlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
        Please send me your resume and a way to contact you in person. You may
        respond to kconlin@... Thanks, Kevin

        > I was wondering if any of you had any leads to paid/unpaid internship
        posssibilities in the renewable energy sector here in Houston? I am a
        (relatively) recent college graduate with a strong interest in international
        sustainable development. However, since I'm here in the "energy capital of
        the world" for the time being, I am in search of educating myself in this
        field.

        > Thank you!!!!
        >
        > -Nubia Perez

        > Support fair trade with every email! Sign up for free email
        you@...--->
        > http://mail.ifairtrade.net

      • Chris Biczynski
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002
          Give me a call on my cell phone.

          Christopher Biczynski
          Solarcraft, Inc
          13130 Stafford Road, Suite 125
          Stafford, Texas  77477

          TEL: 281 495 0438
          FAX: 281 495 0440
          CEL: 281 799 6434

          http://www.solarcraft.net
          cbiczynski@...
          cbiczynski@...

          I was wondering if any of you had any leads to paid/unpaid internship
          posssibilities in the renewable energy sector here in Houston? I am a
          (relatively) recent college graduate with a strong interest in
          international sustainable development. However, since I'm here in the
          "energy capital of the world" for the time being, I am in search of
          educating myself in this field.

          Thank you!!!!

          -Nubia Perez

          Support fair trade with every email! Sign up for free email
          you@...--->
          http://mail.ifairtrade.net

        • Robert Bruce Warburton
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002
            There are some schools mentioned in the Home Power Magazine. One school is in Northwest New Mexico near the area where Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah come together. The city is called Farmington. There is another school in Australia. Besides these schools, sometimes the Leisure Learning program off of Richmond has environmentally orientated programs like one that I attended during the summer of 2001. There is a man who does the Saturday course once a year during the summer. Also check out the September edition of Popular Mechanics. On page 96, they have a list of sites.

            Nubia Perez wrote:

            Hello all,

            I was wondering if any of you had any leads to paid/unpaid internship posssibilities in the renewable energy sector here in Houston? I am a (relatively) recent college graduate with a strong interest in international sustainable development. However, since I'm here in the "energy capital of the world" for the time being, I am in search of educating myself in this field.

            Thank you!!!!

            -Nubia Perez

            Support fair trade with every email! Sign up for free email you@...--->
            http://mail.ifairtrade.net

            Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email@... by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag

            Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
            Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
            http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/xbTolB/TM

            Subject: RE: [hreg] Electric Choice
            Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 18:08:21 -0500
            From: "Mike Ewert" <mewert@...>
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 12, 2002
              Please send your resume to c_c_foster@...

              Claude

              >From: Nubia Perez <nubiaperez@...>
              >To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [hreg] Internship?
              >Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
              >

              >Hello all,
              >
              >I was wondering if any of you had any leads to paid/unpaid internship
              >posssibilities in the renewable energy sector here in Houston? I am a
              >(relatively) recent college graduate with a strong interest in
              >international sustainable development. However, since I'm here in the
              >"energy capital of the world" for the time being, I am in search of
              >educating myself in this field.
              >
              >Thank you!!!!
              >
              >-Nubia Perez

              >Support fair trade with every email! Sign up for free email
              >you@...--->
              >http://mail.ifairtrade.net

            • Hill, Gerald D.
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 12, 2002
                Good morning to all;

                Having read all the responses to the internship request of Ms. Perez, I
                would also like to offer opportunity to our students here at Texas Southern
                that have interest in the renewables arena. If you are also interested in
                making these available to interested students here, feel free to contact me
                via email (Hill_gd@...) or telephone at 713.313.7428.

                Thank you.

                Gerald Hill