Re: [hreg] Electric Choice

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2002
      Even that would not be accurate. There is no choice in San Antonio. It is
      the city owned utility CPS or renewables. CPS is now marketing like crazy
      trying to portray themselves as the utility with the warm fuzzy center.
      They are a government owned monopoly no matter how you look at them. I got
      rid of them at my office and look forward to getting rid of them from my
      home.

      SBT Designs
      25840 IH-10 West #1
      Boerne, Texas 78006
      210-698-7109
      FAX: 210-698-7147
      www.sbtdesigns.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2002
        When one makes an assumption, one can be wrong. Sorry, I didn't know.
        Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all had the choice.
        Bright Blessings,
        Kim

      • Mike Ewert
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 8, 2002
          Sorry I didn't mention that in the first place since we have several members around the state.  Everyone who currently has Reliant (or one of a few other companies regulated by the PUC) can choose.