[hreg] Re: [Fwd: NET's Pollution Solutions Tour is coming to town!]

  • Steve Stelzer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20 11:57 AM
      This event was awesome! I saw Jim Ferrill there, as well as some people
      from HARC, and David Crossley of the GCI. A road show like this would be a
      fantastic undertaking for travelling to local area schools. One can dream!
      It had a bunch of cool solar panel gizmos, an array on the top of the
      Airstream trailer as well as a solar water heater, a working fuel cell, the
      hybrid Honda, Energy Star appliances, compact fluorescent light bulbs, huge
      display boards, low-e glass windows, all kinds of handouts, etc. What an
      educational tool!