Re: [hreg] Volunteerism

  • Robert Bruce Warburton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
      I will have to check with my boss to see if they will have a shift on Monday. If
      there is no shift on Monday, then everyone will be scheduled to work on Tuesday,
      Wednesday, and Thursday of that week. If they will have a shift on Labor Day and
      I work that day, I can ask for September 3rd off. I assume we are talking about
      working in the evenings? As for the Roundup, my mother is scheduled to go in for
      surgery on the 23rd and I will start at the Texas Renaissance Festival on the
      28th, so it will not be possible for me take off from the 20-22.
      Sincerely,
      Robert Warburton

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2002
        Please take me off your subscription and email list.
        Sandy4999@...