[hreg] Re: [Fwd: NET's Pollution Solutions Tour is coming to town!]

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2000
      Thanks Chuck! I had not heard any other publicity about this. Hopefully
      some of us can make it out there on Monday.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2000
        This event was awesome! I saw Jim Ferrill there, as well as some people
        from HARC, and David Crossley of the GCI. A road show like this would be a
        fantastic undertaking for travelling to local area schools. One can dream!
        It had a bunch of cool solar panel gizmos, an array on the top of the
        Airstream trailer as well as a solar water heater, a working fuel cell, the
        hybrid Honda, Energy Star appliances, compact fluorescent light bulbs, huge
        display boards, low-e glass windows, all kinds of handouts, etc. What an
        educational tool!