Re: [hreg] FW: [Fwd: See Bonnie Raitt & help ASES]

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      We are not members, but I thought I should mention we do have a Solar
      Harvester solar generator with a lighting kit that could be used for this
      type of event.

      I would like to go to this concert in any case. Can anyone tell me how I
      can get tickets?

      SBT Designs
      25840 IH-10 West #1
      Boerne, Texas 78006