FW: [Fwd: See Bonnie Raitt & help ASES]

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      Who would like to help the renewable energy cause and see a free concert on
      Sept. 3rd? Please see the attached invitation and let me know ASAP if you
      can do it. If you are 90% sure, go ahead and say yes; we'll substitute
      someone later if you find you can't do it. Thanks.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        We are not members, but I thought I should mention we do have a Solar
        Harvester solar generator with a lighting kit that could be used for this
        type of event.

        I would like to go to this concert in any case. Can anyone tell me how I
        can get tickets?

        SBT Designs
        25840 IH-10 West #1
        Boerne, Texas 78006