[hreg] [Fwd: NET's Pollution Solutions Tour is coming to town!]

  • Chuck Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2000
      You might find this interesting...

      --
      Chuck Wright
      http://home.earthlink.net/~chucklesw
    • Ewert, Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2000
        Thanks Chuck! I had not heard any other publicity about this. Hopefully
        some of us can make it out there on Monday.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2000
          This event was awesome! I saw Jim Ferrill there, as well as some people
          from HARC, and David Crossley of the GCI. A road show like this would be a
          fantastic undertaking for travelling to local area schools. One can dream!
          It had a bunch of cool solar panel gizmos, an array on the top of the
          Airstream trailer as well as a solar water heater, a working fuel cell, the
          hybrid Honda, Energy Star appliances, compact fluorescent light bulbs, huge
          display boards, low-e glass windows, all kinds of handouts, etc. What an
          educational tool!