HREG meeting Sunday

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2002
      Our 3rd HREG meeting of the year will be Sunday July 28th from 2 - 4
      pm at the TSU School of Technology (see directions below). The theme
      of this meeting will be:

      TRANSPORTATION & RENEWABLE ENERGY

      AGENDA

      "On the Move with Solar Power" presentation Mike Ewert
      Houston Electric Auto Association
      Business items
      TXSES Board representative
      HREG officer nominations
      Watts Up meter
      Treasurer's report
      Project planning
      Next meeting

      If anyone has good information about our theme (hydrogen economy,
      fuel cell cars, Houston highways, etc.), please bring it and share
      with the group!

      Also, please give serious consideration to helping lead HREG into the
      future! It doesn't have to be a big time comittment, but we need
      people willing to be officers and volunteers. I propose we elect new
      officers at our October meeting to take office in 2003. However, our
      representative to the Texas Solar Energy Society Board of Directors
      needs to start at their November meeting. This position, which was
      vacated when Oral left, requires attending meetings in Austin a few
      times per year.

      Mike Ewert
      HREG President

      DIRECTIONS
      From I-45, take the SCOTT STREET exit and head west about a mile.
      You will see a Burger King on the right - turn right there onto
      CLEBURNE STREET. Drive about 1/2 mile and you will see the campus on
      the left.

      The School of Technology is on the north edge of campus. Proceeding
      on Cleburne Street you will pass a few cross streets until you get to
      a light (campus ends here) - this is ENNIS STREET- turn left. You
      should then see the School of Technology on the left - turn left
      ahead of the building - and you should see the ground-mounted array
      of solar pv panels. Park near the panels, which are near the Solar
      Lab. We usually meet at the nearby entrance and move up to the
      second floor. Follow the signs to room 225.
    • David Bergeron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2002
        Hi Mike,

        Would the PV refrigerated trailer concept fit in this topic?

        David B.