[hreg] March meeting

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2000
      HREG is picking up steam and I'm hoping for a good turn out at our March
      meeting! It is scheduled for Sunday, March 26th from 2-4pm at Texas
      Southern University School of Technology.

      We have several new members and Jonathan Clemens has been working with the
      Texas Solar Energy Society on some exciting plans at the state level.
      Locally, we are planning a nice display for the Earth Day celebration at
      Buffalo Bayou Park on April 1st.

      Looking ahead, we plan to hold an election for new officers at our May
      meeting and we hope to stir up a lot of interest for the Renewable Energy
      Roundup in Fredericksburg in September.

      Agenda for March 26

      Report on new members Clemens
      Status of CEC application Mauch
      Planning for future meetings and events Ewert
      Earth Day preparations all

      Directions

      Traveling on I-45 North or South, exit Scott Street. You make a right on
      Scott Street traveling north or south on I-45.
      Scott Street exit is about 1-mile pass down town heading South on I-45.

      On Scott Street, drive about 1 mile and make a right on Cleburne at the
      Burger King.

      About 1 mile, make a left at the second light on Ennis.

      The School of Technology is the three-story beige building you see on the
      left.

      Park in the parking lot near the first door you drive by, when you reach the
      building.

      Enter the same door. The meeting will be held in room 225 on the second
      floor.

      If the door is not open, there will be signs or individuals pointing you in
      the right direction.

      If you come to another traffic light after you make a left at the light on
      Ennis, stop! You are about to pass the School of Technology building.