comprehensive list of renewable energy incentives for commerical operations

  • Christine Jerko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi.

      In my spare time i am starting a search for renewable opportunities that i
      could get my company to invest in. It's a long shot. Of course, to get a
      return on the investment would require heavy subsidization. Therefore, i am
      looking for a recent, comprehensive list of state and federal subsidies that
      can be applied to commercial renewable energy operations. If you know of
      such a list, please, let me know.

      Thanks,
      Christine

    • JOHNSON, RICK N
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Check out the DSIRE website...

        http://www.dsireusa.org/

        This lists all state incentives...but I am not sure how up-to-date it is.

        Rick Johnson

        In my spare time i am starting a search for renewable opportunities that i
        could get my company to invest in. It's a long shot. Of course, to get a
        return on the investment would require heavy subsidization. Therefore, i am
        looking for a recent, comprehensive list of state and federal subsidies that
        can be applied to commercial renewable energy operations. If you know of
        such a list, please, let me know.

        Thanks,
        Christine

        >From: Ryan McMullan <mcmullan@...>
        >To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [hreg] New file uploaded to hreg
        >Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 09:01:07 -0500
        >
        > One option to handle attachments is to go to Group Options:
        >Posting: and set attachments to be discarded. If anyone on the list wants
        >to send an attachment, they can send it to individual's addresses, rather
        >than the whole list. We probably wouldn't loose much to make the
        >Membership "Restricted" (requiring approval), so long as we don't make it
        >"Closed" (joining only by invitation). It really isn't that much effort to
        >approve new membership requests and people can seek membership the same
        >way, approval just isn't automatic. Of course, looking at the header, I
        >can't tell if Yahoo sent that e-mail or if there's just a really clever
        >spammer.
        >
        >My two cents,
        >Ryan
        >
        >At 07:40 AM 6/4/02 -0500, you wrote:
        > >If you know a way of stopping this, I would love to know. Perhaps I
        > >should make it that I have to approve membership, as only members can
        > >post or upload files. Comments? Suggestions?
        > >List Owner
        > >
        > >C. Terry Ross wrote:
        > >
        > > > Spam is always annoying -- especially when coming from a group that I
        >do
        > > > not want to automatically send to the junk list!!

      • Steven Shepard
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          It does not show San Antonio net metering.

          SBT Designs
          25840 IH-10 West #1
          Boerne, Texas 78006
          210-698-7109