Bahamian Contact

  • OLafleur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2002
      Hey all!

      Here is my Bahamian contact information. I will be departing on Sunday, June
      30. If any of you ever make it to the Bahamas or would like to come, please
      get in contact with me at the info below. Also, I requested Mike put my new
      email on the list so that we can stay in contact.

      Oral LaFleur
      PO Box N-1652
      Nassau, Bahamas
      Ph. (242) 327-7892
      or (242) 322-1115
      email: orallafleur@...

      I will keep you all posted on the progress of my renewable energy projects in
      the Islands.

      Oral