Re: [hreg] Offer to speak on energy - global warming

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2002
      See if they will reciprocate or not. The San Antonio chapter seems to
      relish opportunities to lecture but is quite unwilling to allow outside
      speakers to address their group. Something very odd and closed minded about
      that.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2002
        Let me clarify. This is an energy conservation speaker offering to speak
        to your audience, if one is available.

        At 02:41 PM 6/19/2002 -0500, Steven Shepard wrote:
        >See if they will reciprocate or not. The San Antonio chapter seems to
        >relish opportunities to lecture but is quite unwilling to allow outside
        >speakers to address their group. Something very odd and closed minded about
        >that.

        Nan Hildreth, Houston
        713-864-7108 Nan.Hildreth@...