Urban Quality of Life

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
      I received an e-mail invitation from the Center for Creative Autonomy (CCA)
      inviting HREG to a workshop on urban quality of life issues this Saturday
      June 22 at 2014 Washington. Would anyone like to go and represent HREG? I
      can't make it. Please contact me ASAP if you would like to go and I will
      put you in touch with the organizers.

      Mike Ewert
      mike.ewert@...
    • Claude Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
        Mike, Please change my e-address from ccfoster@... to c_c_foster@...

        I received an e-mail invitation from the Center for Creative Autonomy (CCA)
        inviting HREG to a workshop on urban quality of life issues this Saturday
        June 22 at 2014 Washington. Would anyone like to go and represent HREG? I
        can't make it. Please contact me ASAP if you would like to go and I will
        put you in touch with the organizers.

        Mike Ewert
        mike.ewert@...

        Free $5 Love Reading