RE: [hreg] New file uploaded to hreg

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2002
      I recently read a news bite that said Yahoo has changed its privacy
      policy, and is now selling more of its user information to 3rd parties.
      Don't know if this is related, but maybe we can expect more of this kind
      of thing in the future. Just proves again the old adage, "There's no
      such thing as a free lunch."

      Robert Johnston

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.2097561.3556641.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705
      06