movie star Jonathan

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 9:07 PM
      Hi HREG.

      Jonathan is in the movie, "ENOUGH' with Jennifer Lopez. This was filmed in
      Port Townsend right when we got here. There is a good shot of P.T. up on the
      bluff. The ferry is ours. J's in 3 different shots, has a Berber vest on.
      One time he is sideways holding a videocamera. It's not a bad movie, either.
      Hi to all. Congrats to Mike Ewert on his new NASA (temporarary 6 months)
      assignment working on sustainable earth resources. Best to all, Diane &
      Jonathan