Oral's leaving

  • Kim & Garth Travis
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2002
      Hi Oral,
      What type of internet do you get in the Bahamas? Do you have to pay for
      every word? If getting all of the messages of hreg is a problem, let me
      know. You and I can set up something special just for you, if needed to
      keep you in touch with the group. I will be happy to help in any way I
      can. Hope you enjoy your new life.
      Kim, List owner
    • OLafleur@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2002
        Thanks Kim!

        I will have Internet access at home and the office. So, I will be able to
        keep in touch with the group. Before I leave Houston, I will set up a
        Hotmail or Yahoo email address and forward it to everyone then after we are
        settled in the Bahamas, I will give my permanent email address.

        Thanks

        Oral
      • Robert Johnston
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2002
          In case you missed it, there was a nice article in the 6/24 Houston
          Chronicle (page 22A) highlighting Houston area students interested in
          renewable energy. Names mentioned included Oral LaFleur, Kathleen and
          Greg Carrier (whose Bellaire home was shown, with TSU students and Oral
          checking the wiring)--that's the home HREG recently toured for its
          regular meeting, and Jim Blackburn (Rice Univ.) and several of his
          students.

          Robert Johnston