Re: [hreg] Oral's Departure

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2002
      Oral,

      Diane: Please know that we are happy for your plans to teach RE in the
      Bahamas and hope that you can do the rumba and the boogie without incident~~
      certainly, Houston is a better place because of you. Thanks, and best wishes
      for your family. Please keep in touch. Bon regards!!

      Jonathan: Ahh ummm ahhh umm well, uhhh, uhhh. How can I follow such kind
      words from Diane. Perhaps you can remind us of why Diane is referring to
      your association with dancing! It has been over a year since we left Houston
      and we still miss you and your wonderful spirit that doggedly supports the RE
      mission, the city, the people, and the school. Please continue doing great
      things. I have never known anyone with more finesse and good manner than
      you. We're all humbly grateful to have learned from your grace and
      intelligence.

      Good bye.

      Jonathan and Diane Clemens