Re: [hreg] Oral's Departure

  • OLafleur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2002
      Thanks Robert!

      My contribution will be in an SUV to Florida then the gas spewing jet for
      only 35 minutes to the Bahamas. Unfortunately, that's the best I can do.
      Maybe I should cut the SUV and take the bus to Florida? The SUV will only be
      for 3 of us but the bus will take up to 47. That will main a lot of SUVs of
      the road, if everyone had the SUV. Well, at least for this trip.

      Thanks for kind words. I had fun Robert, so lets keep in touch.

      Oral
    • OLafleur@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2002
        Hey Steve, it was nice working with you. TSU has no panels to donate at this
        time because of the increased students activities at the school and in the
        community. Call Southwest PV and ask Johann Nehause for assistance, when the
        need arises. As for who will be running the Lab? TSU is trying to negotiate
        with NASA for a loaner staff member to assist. Funds are low.

        Lets keep in touch

        Oral
      • jclem412@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2002
          Oral,

          Diane: Please know that we are happy for your plans to teach RE in the
          Bahamas and hope that you can do the rumba and the boogie without incident~~
          certainly, Houston is a better place because of you. Thanks, and best wishes
          for your family. Please keep in touch. Bon regards!!

          Jonathan: Ahh ummm ahhh umm well, uhhh, uhhh. How can I follow such kind
          words from Diane. Perhaps you can remind us of why Diane is referring to
          your association with dancing! It has been over a year since we left Houston
          and we still miss you and your wonderful spirit that doggedly supports the RE
          mission, the city, the people, and the school. Please continue doing great
          things. I have never known anyone with more finesse and good manner than
          you. We're all humbly grateful to have learned from your grace and
          intelligence.

          Good bye.

          Jonathan and Diane Clemens