RE: [hreg] Oral's Departure

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2002
      Oral, thanks very much for your leadership, and for broadening the
      impact and reach of our group beyond a few hobbyists like myself to
      include a significant educational outreach. You'll be missed! Best
      wishes to you and your family as you set sail (you aren't flying one of
      those gas spewing jets are you? ;-)

      Robert

      HREG

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • OLafleur@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2002
        Thanks Robert!

        My contribution will be in an SUV to Florida then the gas spewing jet for
        only 35 minutes to the Bahamas. Unfortunately, that's the best I can do.
        Maybe I should cut the SUV and take the bus to Florida? The SUV will only be
        for 3 of us but the bus will take up to 47. That will main a lot of SUVs of
        the road, if everyone had the SUV. Well, at least for this trip.

        Thanks for kind words. I had fun Robert, so lets keep in touch.

        Oral
      • OLafleur@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2002
          Hey Steve, it was nice working with you. TSU has no panels to donate at this
          time because of the increased students activities at the school and in the
          community. Call Southwest PV and ask Johann Nehause for assistance, when the
          need arises. As for who will be running the Lab? TSU is trying to negotiate
          with NASA for a loaner staff member to assist. Funds are low.

          Lets keep in touch

          Oral
        • jclem412@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 13, 2002
            Oral,

            Diane: Please know that we are happy for your plans to teach RE in the
            Bahamas and hope that you can do the rumba and the boogie without incident~~
            certainly, Houston is a better place because of you. Thanks, and best wishes
            for your family. Please keep in touch. Bon regards!!

            Jonathan: Ahh ummm ahhh umm well, uhhh, uhhh. How can I follow such kind
            words from Diane. Perhaps you can remind us of why Diane is referring to
            your association with dancing! It has been over a year since we left Houston
            and we still miss you and your wonderful spirit that doggedly supports the RE
            mission, the city, the people, and the school. Please continue doing great
            things. I have never known anyone with more finesse and good manner than
            you. We're all humbly grateful to have learned from your grace and
            intelligence.

            Good bye.

            Jonathan and Diane Clemens