[hreg] Re: I'm Feliciano Olivero, I want to Join the group

  • JClem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2000
      Feliciano,

      Sorry for the delay in responding. We were in the process of changing the
      moderator for the egroup list, so your message sat for awhile. Welcome!

      The next HREG meeting is the last Sunday of March (26th, I believe), at TSU,
      Engineering Building 2pm. Mike Ewert will be sending out a meeting notice.
      We will be talking about the following weekend's Earth Day event (April 1),
      where we will have a table with information and demonstrations. I have
      already ordered up a 3 by 6 foot banner with our logo. See you, and thanks
      for your interest.

      Jonathan