good deals happening soon

  • tigger@io.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      For any computer geeks interested, it looks like Computer Exchange (near
      Montrose on Westheimer) will be going out of business soon. I expect to see
      some inventory liquidation prices pretty soon. If you're in the market for
      any computer equipment, it should be worth checking out.

      Paul

      "We Americans, we're a simple people...
      but piss us off, and we'll bomb your cities."
    • Kevin L. Conlin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        Geez Louise, First a virus, now a going out of business ad! Keep it
        relevant or take me off the list! Kevin