G., trihalomethanes [THMs]) It

  • Joseph Phelan
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2002
      Neither has been widely accepted because of their high cost.
      Ozone compromises safety. In ozonation, the ozone generator and containment equipment are expensive to construct, and install, and maintain and are susceptible to leaks between the time of generation and processing.
    • Roy Holder
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2002
        At 04:08 PM 5/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
        >Neither has been widely accepted because of their high cost.
        >Ozone compromises safety. In ozonation, the ozone generator and
        containment equipment are expensive to construct, and install, and
        maintain and are susceptible to leaks between the time of generation and
        processing.

        >Attachment Converted: "D:\mail\Attach\maintain.exe"

        THIS FILE HAS A VIRUS IN IT. DO NOT OPEN,

      • tigger@io.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2002
          I converted the white paper file into html format and attached it if anyone
          wants to read it.
          It should be virus free, since I used StarOffice on Solaris to convert it
          (not a Window in sight!).

          Paul

          On Wed, 1 May 2002, Roy Holder wrote:

          > At 04:08 PM 5/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
          > >Neither has been widely accepted because of their high cost.
          > >Ozone compromises safety. In ozonation, the ozone generator and
          > containment equipment are expensive to construct, and install, and
          > maintain and are susceptible to leaks between the time of generation and
          > processing.

          > >Attachment Converted: "D:\mail\Attach\maintain.exe"
          >
          > THIS FILE HAS A VIRUS IN IT. DO NOT OPEN,
          >

          > >Attachment Converted: "D:\mail\Attach\White Paper 3-17.doc"

          "We Americans, we're a simple people...
          but piss us off, and we'll bomb your cities."
          --------------Robin Williams------------------
        • Roy Holder
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2002
            At 04:29 PM 5/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
            >I converted the white paper file into html format and attached it if anyone
            >wants to read it.
            >It should be virus free, since I used StarOffice on Solaris to convert it
            >(not a Window in sight!).
            >
            >Paul

            Maintain.exe had the virus. It is best to delete it(Maintain.exe) immediately

            >On Wed, 1 May 2002, Roy Holder wrote:
            >
            >> At 04:08 PM 5/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
            >> >Neither has been widely accepted because of their high cost.
            >> >Ozone compromises safety. In ozonation, the ozone generator and
            >> containment equipment are expensive to construct, and install, and
            >> maintain and are susceptible to leaks between the time of generation and
            >> processing.

            >> >Attachment Converted: "D:\mail\Attach\maintain.exe"
            >>
            >> THIS FILE HAS A VIRUS IN IT. DO NOT OPEN,
            >>

            >> >Attachment Converted: "D:\mail\Attach\White Paper 3-17.doc"

            >--
            >

            >Attachment Converted: "D:\mail\Attach\white_paper.htm"

          • Joseph Phelan
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2002
              delete anything that went out.

              I did not mail anything to the hreg group

              The magistrate virus did

              cleaning up now

              JP

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Message 6 of 8 , May 1, 2002
                please everyone - just DELETE this
                it's confidential information from a client of mine that was sent out to my whole address book by the magistrate virus
                just delete

                JP
                I converted the white paper file into html format and attached it if anyone
                wants to read it.
                It should be virus free, since I used StarOffice on Solaris to convert it
                (not a Window in sight!).

                Paul

                On Wed, 1 May 2002, Roy Holder wrote:

                > At 04:08 PM 5/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
                > >Neither has been widely accepted because of their high cost.
                > >Ozone compromises safety. In ozonation, the ozone generator and
                > containment equipment are expensive to construct,  and install, and
                > maintain and are susceptible to leaks between the time of generation and
                > processing.

                > >Attachment Converted: "D:\mail\Attach\maintain.exe"
                >
                > THIS FILE HAS A VIRUS IN IT.  DO NOT OPEN,
                >

                > >Attachment Converted: "D:\mail\Attach\White Paper 3-17.doc"

                "We Americans, we're a simple people...
                 but piss us off, and we'll bomb your cities."
                --------------Robin Williams------------------

                Buy Stock for $4
                and no minimums.
                FREE Money 2002.
                http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/ySSFAA/xbTolB/TM

              • Steven Shepard
                Message 7 of 8 , May 2, 2002
                  What did you use to clean this virus please?

                  SBT Designs
                  25840 IH-10 West #1
                  Boerne, Texas 78006
                  210-698-7109
                  FAX: 210-698-7147
                  www.sbtdesigns.com

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 2, 2002
                    At 09:35 AM 5/2/2002 -0500, you wrote:
                    >What did you use to clean this virus please?

                    norton anti-virus