Re: rain barrels

  • gpcarrier
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2002
      Never mind; I've found a few with a websearch. If you've have any
      particular recommendations, please provide.

      -Greg

      --- In hreg@y..., "gpcarrier" <deviant@p...> wrote:
      > Thanks for the exhaustive list (information overload ;-) ). For
      > clarity, I am not interested in a system nor installers, just a
      > couple of nice barrels. If anyone knows specifically about the
      > simple barrel I described, please let me know.
      >
      > -Greg
      >

      > > Subject: [hreg] rain barrels
      > >

      > > > This past weekend, my wife and I saw some nice rain barrels on
      > the
      > > > Austin eco tour. They appear to be plastic barrels, maybe
      about
      > 45
      > > > gallons, designed with a covered inlet for a gutter downspout,
      > and a
      > > > spigot for draining.
      > > >
      > > > Can you folks direct me to such simple and aesthetic products?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > > Greg

    • LaVerne Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2002
        Greg:

        would you mind sharing where you found the barrels you were searching for
        and what they look like?

        LaVerne

      • jclem412@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2002
          Check out the recycled wine barrels in Real Goods magazine or .com.

          D. Clemens