RE: [hreg] HREG meeting for April 28, 2002

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2002
      Sounds great! I hope to be there. It would be nice if the architect
      could show up too, if there is one. I'd like to know more about how the
      geothermal cooling is sized, etc.

      Bellaire,
      > 2
      > pm regular meeting time. In this home, solar is being incorporated
      for
      > electricity, hot water, pool heating and geothermal for air
      conditioning
      > and
      > heating. This project will add some light to some of the previous
      > discussions on the HREG E-group list. I encourage you to attend this
      > field
      > trip. There is lots to see and hear from Greg, the home owner.
      > The direction from Greg is as follows:
      > If traveling South on 610, after bypassing 59, take the first exit
      > (Fournace?), as the Bissonnet and Bellaire exits are closed. Take a
      right
      > onto Bissonnet and continue to Chimney Rock. Take a left onto Chimney
      > Rock,
      > bypass the Evergreen intersection, then pass Braeburn and Pine.
      Valerie is

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • OLafleur@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2002
        This is the correction to the sentence below.  It should read "Therefore, the HREG meeting for this quarter will be a field trip to visit the solar home in Bellaire for 2
        pm regular meeting time."

        Therefore, the meeting for this quarter
        April 28, 2002, will be a field trip to visit the home in solar Bellaire, 2
        pm regular meeting time.
      • d j
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24, 2002
          What is physical address?
          Thanks/Dannis Jen

          >From: "Lafleur, Oral" <lafleur_ox@...>
          >To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [hreg] HREG meeting for April 28, 2002
          >Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:30:08 -0500
          >
          >Hello HREG members:
          >An invitation has been extended for HREG to visit a home PV installation
          >site under construction in Houston. Therefore, the meeting for this
          >quarter
          >April 28, 2002, will be a field trip to visit the home in solar Bellaire, 2
          >pm regular meeting time. In this home, solar is being incorporated for
          >electricity, hot water, pool heating and geothermal for air conditioning
          >and
          >heating. This project will add some light to some of the previous
          >discussions on the HREG E-group list. I encourage you to attend this field
          >trip. There is lots to see and hear from Greg, the home owner.
          >The direction from Greg is as follows:
          >If traveling South on 610, after bypassing 59, take the first exit
          >(Fournace?), as the Bissonnet and Bellaire exits are closed. Take a right
          >onto Bissonnet and continue to Chimney Rock. Take a left onto Chimney Rock,
          >bypass the Evergreen intersection, then pass Braeburn and Pine. Valerie is
          >the next street; take a right. 5307 (unmarked) is around the 4th house on
          >the left - you'll note it as a construction site with the house faced with
          >stone and stucco.
          >I have heard that the 610/59 intersection may be closed. If traveling on
          >59,
          >simply take the Chimney Rock exit and follow the above directions.
          >To be courteous (and legal), please park on the house side of the street,
          >inline with the flow of traffic (they do police).
          >If you wish to have the physical address, please request it to be forwarded
          >to your personal email.
          >
          >Oral LaFleur

        • Lafleur, Oral
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 24, 2002
            It was at the request of the home owner that we did not put the physical
            address on the E-group list. Individuals were specifically asked to request
            the physical address to be sent to their personal email. I am very sorry
            this was not understood in the announcement.

            Oral LaFleur