[hreg] I'm Feliciano Olivero, I want to Join the group

  • Feliciano Olivero
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2000
      My name is : Feliciano Olivero
      My Address: 5818 Centennial Glen Drive, Katy, Texas 77450
      My Office Phone: 281-588-6497
      My Home phone: 281-398-5700

      Please include me in the mail distribution list, and advise when is the
      next meeting. I want to participate.
      Thanks, regards,
      Feliciano Olivero
    • JClem412@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2000
        Feliciano,

        Sorry for the delay in responding. We were in the process of changing the
        moderator for the egroup list, so your message sat for awhile. Welcome!

        The next HREG meeting is the last Sunday of March (26th, I believe), at TSU,
        Engineering Building 2pm. Mike Ewert will be sending out a meeting notice.
        We will be talking about the following weekend's Earth Day event (April 1),
        where we will have a table with information and demonstrations. I have
        already ordered up a 3 by 6 foot banner with our logo. See you, and thanks
        for your interest.

        Jonathan