RE: [hreg] RE: Earth Day

  • Lafleur, Oral
    Message 1 of 90 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hey everyone! Please note that the wrist bands are for HREG members that
      wish to work at the booth. The time is 10 am to 7 pm. If you wish to have
      a wrist band, please let me know so that we can make arrangements. Everyone
      that will be working, needs to have their wrist band before Saturday because
      they will not allow anyone to leave and reenter wearing a wrist band, so I
      was told. Because of this, I may not be able to come and give the wrist band
      to you once I go in the gate on Saturday. Just in case, my cell number is
      (832) 247-6992.

      Oral

      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.