RE: Earth Day

  • Lafleur, Oral
    Message 1 of 90 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hey Mike!

      Just got the packet yesterday and it includes 8 wrist bands. Any idea on
      how to get them to the folks that need them? Who needs some? Let me know.
      Also, the time for working at HREG booth is 10am to 7pm. So far, I have
      most of the handout materials ready. Please bring items for display

      I will be setting up TSU's booth on Friday and also any thing that needs to
      be done for HREG. I have requested that HREG and TSU booth be together.
      Also, please note that no traffic will be allowed at the park on Saturday.
      So, if anyone have any materials that you cannot walk with, please bring
      them out there on Friday between 9 am and 7 pm.

      Oral

      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.