[hreg] Re: Hi!

  • JClem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      Arved,

      Thanks for your timely e-mail. Your past experience in wind energy, and the
      related educational and marketing aspect, is exactly what we are seeking for
      the Houston Renewable Energy Group (HREG). The group's ages and backgrounds
      cover the map, so our interests "intersect", for sure. WInd energy is likely
      to grow steadily in Texas, especially since the passage of the electric
      restructuring bill last summer. We sure need your knowledge, interest,
      vitality, and upbeat demeanor in our mission of public education.

      I want to invite you to our next meeting (last Sunday in March - 26th), no
      preparation necessary. I want to introduce you to our new group. We are
      planning our Earth Day participation, including a booth/display and
      demonstrations. HREG was formalized last year (some members have been active
      for many years), as it was made a recognized chapter of the Texas Solar
      Energy Society.

      I copied the HREG team, about 35 members, for I want to get the introduction
      out there. Welcome. There are no dues and no specific obligations. We meet
      every other month at TSE (last Sunday). With your permission, I will put you
      on our group e-mail list. If you wish, check out the TxSES site at www.txses.
      org. Thanks.

      Jonathan A. Clemens
      (281) 333-1730 office