speaker needed

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2002
      Any volunteers? HREG received this request. Please let me (
      mike.ewert@... ) know if you would be willing to do this and I will put
      you in touch with the requester.
      Is there any possibility of locating an engineer who would like to speak
      about his/her field on the morning of April 26? The Academy of Science and
      Technology in Oak Ridge near The Woodlands is having an Engineers Day. All
      of the engineers so far that have accepted to speak are from the Oil patch.
      I was hoping to have an alternative energy person. Austin suggested that I
      contact your group. Do you have any suggestions? These students are not
      your regular high school kids.
    • Lafleur, Oral
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hey Mike!

        This is an activity that falls within the mission of HREG and should be
        accomplished. I will be happy to do this. Currently, there is nothing on
        my schedule for April 26, so I will pencil it in.

        Oral

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2002
          Please give me some more information.

          What time?
          How long?
          What format?
          Purpose?
          How many attending?

          Claude

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
            Thanks Oral.
            Claude, we will keep you in mind for the next one.