Re: [hreg] Green Mountain Electricity rate reduction

  • Polly Ledvina
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2002
      Thanks, LaVerne.  We called Green Mountain and sure enough, we were being charged at 9.8c/kwh.  They changed it to the new rate, 8.7, effective in 30 days, but, they didn't volunteer to rebate us from the first of the year.  Do you know of anyone having any success getting an adjustment since the first of the year?

      Polly