Re: [hreg] PV System Payback

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2002
      This is a web link to an interview with a couple that have a 31 kW solar
      electric system. 31,000 watts is much larger than most homeowners would
      ever consider installing. They wanted to be able to provide enough
      electricity to meet their household energy requirements and fuel their
      electric vehicles. I think your will find the interview very
      interesting, especially if you have questions about how a solar electric
      system operates.

      PV Economics 101 - Part1
      http://evworld.com/databases/storybuilder.cfm?storyid=299

      PV Economics 101 - Part 2