[hreg] Re: Earth Day

  • David J. Bergeron
    Message 1 of 90 , Mar 2, 2000
      I might be able to bring a solar refrigerator if I can borrow a truck. We
      could operate it at the site with a couple of panels (need about 120
      watts), which I don't have.

      David Bergeron
    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.