Re: [hreg] Info about Permaculture classes

  • LaVerne Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2002
      In regards to the Permaculture classes in Seattle, as a Permaculture
      graduate, since Permaculture is very climate specific, taking classes in
      where you live, wherever that may be, would probably yield the best results.

      LaVerne A. Williams, AIA
      laverne@...
      Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
      5828 Langfield Road
      Houston, TX 77092-1429
      713.528.0000