Info about Permaculture classes

  • Ristroph
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2002
      I was very glad to get the information about the classes on
      Permaculture in Seattle, even though I will not be able to attend.

      I forwarded the email to friends who are interested in developing
      a curriculum for some courses in this area.

      Actually there are several Permaculture Centers in this area and
      I think the Animal Farm Permaculture Center in Cat Springs has
      a week-long course, and several options for shorter courses. There
      is a hay bale pavillon there, solar power applications, extensive
      organic gardens, and other types of space-efficient food production.

      Sharing information and demonstrating renewable resource use
      is what we are all about!

      Thanks. -- Marie
      Marie Gibbens Ristroph
      Spring Creek Watershed Initiative
      33819 Cripple Creek Road
      Pinehurst, Texas 77362
      (281) 356-7397
      cell (281) 467-4255
      ris@...
    • LaVerne Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2002
        In regards to the Permaculture classes in Seattle, as a Permaculture
        graduate, since Permaculture is very climate specific, taking classes in
        where you live, wherever that may be, would probably yield the best results.

        LaVerne A. Williams, AIA
        laverne@...
        Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
        5828 Langfield Road
        Houston, TX 77092-1429
        713.528.0000