Re: [hreg] Fwd: sustainability class in Seattle

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
      Kevin, I have had several HREG'ers ask me what Seattle has that Houston does
      not regarding the proclamation that we would stick to the Kyoto Protocol
      regardless of Bush's announcement that he wouldn't. This is only one example
      and it involves renewable energy et al. From the spaceship Earth, Diane
      Clemens