Re: [hreg] Fwd: sustainability class in Seattle

  • Kevin L. Conlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5 2:39 PM
      Sorry, folks, but is this really relevant for a Houston audience? I'm a big
      Permaculture fan, but I think this type of mail is what drives people away
      from the group.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 8:18 PM
        Kevin, I have had several HREG'ers ask me what Seattle has that Houston does
        not regarding the proclamation that we would stick to the Kyoto Protocol
        regardless of Bush's announcement that he wouldn't. This is only one example
        and it involves renewable energy et al. From the spaceship Earth, Diane
        Clemens