Fwd: sustainability class in Seattle

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
    • Kevin L. Conlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
        Sorry, folks, but is this really relevant for a Houston audience? I'm a big
        Permaculture fan, but I think this type of mail is what drives people away
        from the group.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
          Kevin, I have had several HREG'ers ask me what Seattle has that Houston does
          not regarding the proclamation that we would stick to the Kyoto Protocol
          regardless of Bush's announcement that he wouldn't. This is only one example
          and it involves renewable energy et al. From the spaceship Earth, Diane
          Clemens