Re: [hreg] [Fwd: [Biodiesel] Biodiesel in Ventura, CA]

  • tigger@io.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2002
      Great article!
      Does anyone know where to buy biodiesel in the Houston area? I am a member
      of the Houston VW Club, and several of our members have turbo-diesel New
      Beetles. I'd like to be able to point them to biodiesel if possible.

      Paul

      On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Kim & Garth Travis wrote:

      > Hi, just a cheerful little bit of good news for your Monday morning.
      > Kim

      "We Americans, we're a simple people...
      but piss us off, and we'll bomb your cities."
    • Ryan McMullan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2002
        We're getting our biodiesel for Earth Day from Green Fuels, Inc.
        in Texas City. Apparently, they're open for public sales, though it might
        be a bit of a drive.

        Ryan