[Fwd: [Biodiesel] Biodiesel in Ventura, CA]

  • Kim & Garth Travis
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4 6:07 AM
      Hi, just a cheerful little bit of good news for your Monday morning.
      Kim
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4 7:03 AM
        PLEASE TAKE OFF EMAIL LIST

        W.C. Management
        Sherwin Roden
        402 W. 16th St.
        Houston, Tx 77008
        ph: 713-863-1990 fax: 713-863-1991 cell: 832-725-1088

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4 8:57 AM
          Great article!
          Does anyone know where to buy biodiesel in the Houston area? I am a member
          of the Houston VW Club, and several of our members have turbo-diesel New
          Beetles. I'd like to be able to point them to biodiesel if possible.

          Paul

          On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Kim & Garth Travis wrote:

          > Hi, just a cheerful little bit of good news for your Monday morning.
          > Kim

          "We Americans, we're a simple people...
          but piss us off, and we'll bomb your cities."
        • Ryan McMullan
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4 9:20 AM
            We're getting our biodiesel for Earth Day from Green Fuels, Inc.
            in Texas City. Apparently, they're open for public sales, though it might
            be a bit of a drive.

            Ryan