Re: [hreg] Fwd: 104 KRBE Earth Day Festival - Official Inviation!

  • Ryan McMullan
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2002
      At 02:04 PM 1/31/02 -0500, you wrote:
      The KRBE/GM Earth Day is Saturday 4/6/02 at Eleanor Tinsley Park and the Houston (CEC/Rice) Earth Day is the following week (4/13/02) on the Rice campus. I think that's right - someone correct me if not. Sounds like you all have some great exhibits lined up for the CEC/Rice event - any chance they would also be available for the KREB/GM thing?

      More details, as promised:
      Solar generator - Conservation Services Group
      Biodiesel - Greenfuels, Inc. in Texas City
      wind display - HARC, pending
      fuel cell - HARC, pending

      Ryan