[hreg] Re: Earth Day April 22

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
      One more time,
      According to 3 different calendars I have looked at, all 3 show Saturday
      April 22 as the official national observation date of Earth Day, but for some
      reason KRBE and Enron have elected to have their event on April Fool's Day,
      and since they are paying the bills, I guess they can have their party
      whenever they want to.
      Charlie M
    • Ewert, Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2000
        Yes, April 1st is the KRBE/Enron Earth Day celebration. See details at
        www.krbe.com

        According to 3 different calendars I have looked at, all 3 show Saturday
        April 22 as the official national observation date of Earth Day, but for
        some
        reason KRBE and Enron have elected to have their event on April Fool's Day,
        and since they are paying the bills, I guess they can have their party
        whenever they want to.
        Charlie M

        Planning a party? iParty.com is your complete source for party planning and
        supplies, with everything you need to throw the perfect party!
        http://click.egroups.com/1/1635/0/_/58590/_/952015204/

        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg/