Re: [hreg] UTHSC-H H data

  • Andrew McCalla
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
      Mani,

      Thanks for weighing in and the offer to access the profiles as well.

      I am confused by your statement:

      >We have found that the average annual kWh production in Houston is
      >roughly between 1.25 to 1.3kWh per kW of installed PV system.

      Surely you aren't getting the dismal figure of 1.25kWh per year, on
      average, for every kW of installed pv. Nor are you getting the exceptional
      figure of 1.25kWh for every hour that each kW of pv is receiving insolation.

      Please clarify and meanwhile, I hope all is well.

      Anderw

      Andrew H. McCalla
      Meridian Energy Systems, Inc.
      Solar-Electric System Design, Installation, and Service.
      P.O. Box 5810
      Austin, TX 78763
      Tel: 512-477-3050
      Fax: 512-477-3035