Re: [hreg] HREG Meeting minutes for January 27th, 2002

  • Kevin L. Conlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2002
      I'm referring to exaggerated claims being made by certain individuals that have been on the fringes of the solar industry for some time.  Let me just say that you don't receive millions of dollars in got grants without having a succinct and exact proposal put together on how you intend to spend the money.