[hreg] Re: HREG Chapter News

  • Steve Stelzer
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2000
      John: I have some digital pictures and I need to writed the article on the
      photovoltaics at the school. Did I miss the deadline for that competition?

      Steve

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2000
        Hello again everyone,
        According to the letter I received from KRBE the "Third Annual 104 KRBE Enron
        Earth Day Festival" will be from 11am to 7pm on Saturday, April 1, 2000 at
        Buffalo Bayou Park. Will send more details when I get them.
        Charlie Mauch
      • OLafleur@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2000
          Hey Steve!

          If you need some help just let me know and I will be happy to help with the
          article. I think you should write it even if you missed the deadline. We
          can always use it in the brochure or in HREG's portfolio.

          Oral
        • James Ferrill
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 15, 2000
            Jonathan,

            Would you like me to post this to relevant usenet newsgroups? I think
            more than a few people would be interested.

            James Ferrill

            original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg/?start=138

          • Solarcraft@csi
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 15, 2000
              James,

              If you don't mind, that would be a good idea.