[hreg] Earth Day April 22

  • JClem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
      Kathryn,

      The recent HREG Chapter News erroneously reported Earth Day as Saturday April
      20. Earth Day is Saturday April 22. See attached for corrected chapter
      news. Thanks.

      Jonathan
    • ChasMauch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
        One more time,
        According to 3 different calendars I have looked at, all 3 show Saturday
        April 22 as the official national observation date of Earth Day, but for some
        reason KRBE and Enron have elected to have their event on April Fool's Day,
        and since they are paying the bills, I guess they can have their party
        whenever they want to.
        Charlie M
      • Ewert, Mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2000
          Yes, April 1st is the KRBE/Enron Earth Day celebration. See details at
          www.krbe.com

          According to 3 different calendars I have looked at, all 3 show Saturday
          April 22 as the official national observation date of Earth Day, but for
          some
          reason KRBE and Enron have elected to have their event on April Fool's Day,
          and since they are paying the bills, I guess they can have their party
          whenever they want to.
          Charlie M

          Planning a party? iParty.com is your complete source for party planning and
          supplies, with everything you need to throw the perfect party!
          http://click.egroups.com/1/1635/0/_/58590/_/952015204/

          eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg/