FW: [hreg_members] HREG meeting Sunday

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2002
      Sorry for the repeat, but I realized that anyone who may have joined the
      HREG eGroup on their own recently may not be on the
      HREG_MEMBERS@yahoogroups.com list and thus did not get the meeting
      announcement below. If this is true for you, please let me
      (mike.ewert@...) know.

      Remember:
      If you reply to hreg@yahoogroups.com, your message goes to everyone on our
      HREG discussion group.