Hydrogen-based transportation

  • OLafleur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2002
      Hello HREG members!

      Thanks for the comments and enlightenment on this hot topic "Hydrogen-based
      transportation." However, future discussions need to be directed at HREG
      members and not one another (the participants) because eventually the
      comments begin to sound like personal attacks, even though we know that is
      not the case. Please lets present our discussions to inform or encourage
      comments from all members. We also need to bear in mind that at some point,
      HREG may attempt to solicit funds for future projects so we need to be aware
      of our comments as an attack on any industry. HREG do not want to be
      publicly critical of any organization and their activities because we have a
      long we to go to avoid criticism. HREG have goals to meet that require
      membership participation and most of us stand back to remain unseen.

      As one of the primary contact person for HREG, Charlie has always presented
      topics and issues that raised everyone's eyebrow, responses are usually
      informative, and educational which is part of HREG goals. This group is
      proud to have members of all industrial diversity and the organization needs
      this. What HREG do not need is a clash of these expertises and most
      importantly, a clash of political industrial differences. So, can we direct
      our comments to HREG membership and not to Charlie or any other name.

      Charlie has put forward a request for participants with the Earth Day
      activities and there are no hands raised.

      As a reminder, HREG also has its first meeting coming up on January 27, 2002.
      Mike Ewert will be sending out the notice very soon. Please let us all
      unite and plan for combining our expertise to build a strong HREG so that if
      we do become critical of others, we can do so with conviction in our own
      organization.

      Just a reminder for us to keep the fire burning at the right flame to get
      that perfect temperature.

      Oral LaFleur
    • James Ferrill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2002
        >As a reminder, HREG also has its first meeting coming up on January 27, 2002.
        > Mike Ewert will be sending out the notice very soon. Please let us all
        >unite and plan for combining our expertise to build a strong HREG so that if
        >we do become critical of others, we can do so with conviction in our own
        >organization.

        At the last meeting we voted to hold meetings quarterly from now on, same
        time and place. So, according to my calendar, our 2002 regular meeting
        schedule will be Jan 27th, Apr 28th, Jul 28th, and Oct 27th.

        James