[hreg] Earth Day

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 90 , Mar 1, 2000
      It's time to start thinking about our booth at Earth Day on April 1st! Will
      everyone who is planning to bring something to display please respond to
      this e-mail with what they plan to bring.

      Here is my list:
      Solar Go-cart (I may have to find someone with a truck to help)
      Solar powered K'Nex toy creation
      Miniature solar water heater (shows real materials)
      Model solar cars

      I think the first 6 people who volunteer to bring things &/or staff the
      booth should get the free tickets. I'll bring my things first thing in the
      morning and plan to stay at least a few hours. I think Charlie should get a
      ticket since he took care of signing us up, etc.
    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.